Saturday 27 November 2010

Assassin's Creed Brotherhood - Manhunt Mayhem Part 1

Posted by Hall0606 On Saturday, November 27, 2010 0 comments

Ok so this is my first post of my Assassin's Creed Brotherhood online matches. If you have read my review you’d already know that I prefer the team based modes. So it’s no surprise that my recordings are of my team matches, only both Alliance and Manhunt.You can check out my YouTube page for all my videos as usual but I’ll be embedding them here as well.

I’ll start with the Manhunt match videos first and then the Alliance match videos. Out of the two team based modes Manhunt is definitely my favourite. I’m still learning but there have been so many great moments that it’s hard to tear myself away from the multiplayer. Anyway the first three parts are listed below and if you haven’t seen them yet check them out now.

ASSASSIN'S CREED BROTHERHOOD - MANHUNT (ONLINE MATCH)PART 1

This was my first Manhunt match previously I was only playing Wanted till I got use to the game. After a few matches of Manhunt I much preferred it over the Wanted mode. The idea of taking turns being the Hunter and hunted is great as it really allows me to spend a lot of time perfecting both roles. Something which I find hard to do in Wanted as I’m playing both roles at the same time and found myself being killed a lot soon after killing my own target. After a while I was wishing that the time limit could be increased for each round but to be honest the strict five minute time limit is what works for this mode. Having longer time limits would drag on the matches to long and the maps them self’s aren’t the biggest and I found myself wondering around the same parts of most maps.

ASSASSIN'S CREED BROTHERHOOD - MANHUNT (ONLINE MATCH)PART 2


Author: Hall0606
Meh!!! Bio about me what’s to know I’m a pure anime and gaming junkie nothing else matters. Never before have I ever written a gaming article, so this is pretty much a first time experience for me, so don’t blame me if things don’t turn out so good. “The Game is On” all though I’m only ever playing for fun. My favourite game genre is RPG but also enjoy First/Third person shooters, Hack and Slash and the occasional Beat ‘em up. Meh!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment