Wednesday 16 March 2011

Marvel Select Juggernaut - Review

Posted by Hall0606 On Wednesday, March 16, 2011 0 comments

I'm no stranger when it comes to figures action figures that is. I pretty much have a room full of them. Along with my love for anime, cartoons and games I also love to collect Figures of characters from games and tv shows.

Thought I'd try something new for a review so I did this review of Marvel Select Juggernaut in comic form. I guess this will be my first review of a figure from my collection. Hope to do more in the future and maybe something else with the comic software I have.



Author: Hall0606
Meh!!! Bio about me what’s to know I’m a pure anime and gaming junkie nothing else matters. Never before have I ever written a gaming article, so this is pretty much a first time experience for me, so don’t blame me if things don’t turn out so good. “The Game is On” all though I’m only ever playing for fun. My favourite game genre is RPG but also enjoy First/Third person shooters, Hack and Slash and the occasional Beat ‘em up. Meh!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment