Monday 3 December 2012

U are finally here and U brought friends too

Posted by Hall0606 On Monday, December 03, 2012 0 comments

Gaming bundle from last week Friday Far Cry 3, Zone of the Enders along with, Wii U, Zombie U, Super Mario Bros U, Nintendo Land and Assassin’s Creed 3. Feels like Christmas came early.
 


Some many games so little time to go through them all however; I’m going to be having fun trying to do so. 



I have been waiting for U for quite some time and now U’re finely here. OK no more U puns from now on apart from that last one I just used in this sentence. 

Author: Hall0606
Meh!!! Bio about me what’s to know I’m a pure anime and gaming junkie nothing else matters. Never before have I ever written a gaming article, so this is pretty much a first time experience for me, so don’t blame me if things don’t turn out so good. “The Game is On” all though I’m only ever playing for fun. My favourite game genre is RPG but also enjoy First/Third person shooters, Hack and Slash and the occasional Beat ‘em up. Meh!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment