Friday 29 April 2011

Marvel Vs Capcom 3 Rank Fights Part 2

Posted by Hall0606 On Friday, April 29, 2011 0 comments

Looking back at this video it contained a decent set of matches. As usual I stick with my favourite team of characters which consist of Dante, Deadpool, and Ryu. The video contains three ranked fights two of which are against the same player. At the time going into the first fight I was on a win streak of two and by the end of the three matches I was on a streak of five. My first opponent on the video used a team of Wolverine, Dante and Zero. After the first match I was matched up with the same player this time he swapped out Dante and Zero for Taskmaster and Magneto. Finally my second opponent used a team of Ironman, Spiderman and Wolverine. I have to say that I enjoyed all three matches and not to mention each match had a decent finish. As usual I put the hyper combos to decent use, which help a lot in wining these fights.   




MARVEL VS CAPCOM 3 RANKED MATCH PART 3




In these next set of fights I continue my win streak. In the first match its all most a mirror match as both me and my opponent use the same characters apart from I was Ryu and my opponent was using Akuma. In first fight we both lose Deadpool and then go on to lose Dante. Finally comes down to Ryu and Akuma. My opponent leaves himself open during his first attack which causes them to lose a lot of health after I unleash Ryu’s Hyper Combo attack. After that it pretty much goes further downhill for my opponent from there. The second match is against the same opponent and it starts off well for me as I was able to take down two of his characters. They fight back till once again we are both down to Ryu and Akuma this time it’s a battle of Hyper Combos I manage to get the upper hand and unleash two Hyper combos for the win. The third match in this video is against the same person this time they manage to get the upper hand beat me. I do rank up in this fight which is good even If I did lose.  The final match is against a different player and there isn’t much to say about this one all my characters survive and it was a pretty easy fight compared to the previous fights on this video.


MARVEL VS CAPCOM 3 RANKED MATCH PART 4

Author: Hall0606
Meh!!! Bio about me what’s to know I’m a pure anime and gaming junkie nothing else matters. Never before have I ever written a gaming article, so this is pretty much a first time experience for me, so don’t blame me if things don’t turn out so good. “The Game is On” all though I’m only ever playing for fun. My favourite game genre is RPG but also enjoy First/Third person shooters, Hack and Slash and the occasional Beat ‘em up. Meh!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment