Thursday 18 November 2010

Sonic The Hedgehog 4 Episode 1 - Playthrough Part 5 - E.G.G Station Zone

Posted by Hall0606 On Thursday, November 18, 2010 0 comments

The moment is here the Final Showdown with Eggman. The final battle is not so straight forward since I first have to go through all of Eggmans previous boss fight encounters again before reaching that final battle, which is ripped straight from Sonic 2 with updates of course.

Death Egg Zone I mean E.G.G Station Zone.


SONIC THE HEDGEHOG 4 - EPISODE 1 - E.G.G STATION ZONE: FINAL SHOWDOWN IN SPACE

Author: Hall0606
Meh!!! Bio about me what’s to know I’m a pure anime and gaming junkie nothing else matters. Never before have I ever written a gaming article, so this is pretty much a first time experience for me, so don’t blame me if things don’t turn out so good. “The Game is On” all though I’m only ever playing for fun. My favourite game genre is RPG but also enjoy First/Third person shooters, Hack and Slash and the occasional Beat ‘em up. Meh!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment