Saturday 14 March 2009

Introduction: First Blog Post

Posted by Hall0606 On Saturday, March 14, 2009 0 comments

I guess this is where I kick off my first ever blog post. To start with this blog will have my own personal reviews of games from the current gen of consoles Wii, Xbox360, PS3 and maybe some reviews or look back at some older games as well. Course this will be limited to games I purchase myself to be able to review them. Along with this my own thoughts on gaming today and gaming related news that will mostly be gathered from other sources on the net and maybe a bit of anime news as well.




At the moment I have a lot of free time on my hands since I’m currently unemployed so that’s the main reason for this blog (gives me something to do).

More about myself, well I live in the United Kingdom in London. I’m also a graduate and I studied Computer Science with Games Technology. During my summer break in 2007 I was a games tester at Sega Europe for around 3 months before I had to return to University for my final year. Working in the games industry is something I really want to do and games testing (quality assurance) was my first taste of working in the games industry. After university I felt that programming wasn’t for me especially after doing C++ programming, however I became more interested in HCI so I hope to find some kind of work doing that in the future or maybe an information developer job. But for now I wouldn’t mind doing some more quality assurance work or even an office job (something to get the money rolling in.

I’m a very quiet and shy person but the one thing I love the most are my games, I couldn’t live without them. My earliest gaming memory is playing Super Mario bros on the Nintendo Entertainment System or NES if you like.

I also love to watch anime, cartoons (I’m like a big kid) and also films. Anime I’ve seen are Full Metal Alchemist, S-cry-ed, Escaflowne and Teknoman just to name a few. The last two being the first two anime I ever watched on TV back when FOX Kids first televised and was actually decent to watch.

I plan on updating this blog at least once a week (hopefully) and everything will turn out well.

Author: Hall0606
Meh!!! Bio about me what’s to know I’m a pure anime and gaming junkie nothing else matters. Never before have I ever written a gaming article, so this is pretty much a first time experience for me, so don’t blame me if things don’t turn out so good. “The Game is On” all though I’m only ever playing for fun. My favourite game genre is RPG but also enjoy First/Third person shooters, Hack and Slash and the occasional Beat ‘em up. Meh!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment