Saturday 21 January 2012

Dungeon Defenders (XBLA) First Play

Posted by Hall0606 On Saturday, January 21, 2012 0 comments


Dungeon Defenders is a tower defence/Action RPG and is a lot of fun alone but even better when playing with other people providing there not jerks. Anyway this is my first play of dungeon defenders and I plan on making videos up to the fourth level. As with most of my videos I’ve added commentary to the two videos I’ve uploaded so far. 


The first two videos are nothing special I start off on the first level which is The Deeper Well. This level begins with two tutorial waves before really starting. Not much commentary is on these first to videos because of the talking narrator during the tutorials. Nevertheless place thumbs up if like the video and join me for my next blog post.  

DUNGEON DEFENDERS(XBLA) | THE DEEPER WELL | FIRST PLAY | WAVE 1- 5 PART 1

 

DUNGEON DEFENDERS(XBLA) | THE DEEPER WELL | FIRST PLAY | WAVE 1 - 5 PART 2






Check the >>DUNGEON DEFENDERS PLAYLIST>>on my YouTube channel

Author: Hall0606
Meh!!! Bio about me what’s to know I’m a pure anime and gaming junkie nothing else matters. Never before have I ever written a gaming article, so this is pretty much a first time experience for me, so don’t blame me if things don’t turn out so good. “The Game is On” all though I’m only ever playing for fun. My favourite game genre is RPG but also enjoy First/Third person shooters, Hack and Slash and the occasional Beat ‘em up. Meh!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment