Tuesday 17 January 2012

Assassin's Creed Revelations Stun Montage

Posted by Hall0606 On Tuesday, January 17, 2012 0 comments

Been a while since I’ve updated my blog but videos are still being uploaded to my YouTube Channel. For this post I thought I would add my stun montage video I uploaded last week on My YouTube channel. This montage is basically a selection of clips from some of my multiplayer matches from Assassins Creed Revelations.  It’s the first time I’ve done anything like this, apart from my intro that is. So hopefully if enough people enjoy the video then maybe I’ll do more. 

I tried to find a variety clips involving different stuns like stuns with smoke bombs, naked stuns etc. I was aiming for the video to be at least five minutes but it ended up being a lot longer almost ten minutes. There were so many good clips I just kept adding them till I realised how long the video was going to turn out to be.

Anyway the video is embedded below for all to see if you have seen it already. If you like the video leave a comment and give the video thumbs up.


Check out the rest of my >>ACR PLAYLIST>> on my YouTube channel


Author: Hall0606
Meh!!! Bio about me what’s to know I’m a pure anime and gaming junkie nothing else matters. Never before have I ever written a gaming article, so this is pretty much a first time experience for me, so don’t blame me if things don’t turn out so good. “The Game is On” all though I’m only ever playing for fun. My favourite game genre is RPG but also enjoy First/Third person shooters, Hack and Slash and the occasional Beat ‘em up. Meh!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment