Friday 16 September 2011

Review: PLAY ARTS KAI: Dissidia GABRANTH

Posted by Hall0606 On Friday, September 16, 2011 0 comments

PLAY ARTS KAI: Dissidia GABRANTH  
Being a fan of Final Fantasy I couldn’t wait to get my hands on the latest Play Arts Kai figures. This time this set of figures is based around the game Dissidia Final Fantasy. For my first review I will take a look at the awesome villain Gabranth.

Gabranth comes with Chaos Blade & Highway Star swords which can be combined and two extra interchangeable hands. I have to say Gabranth is the most awesome figure out of the three. His amour makes him coolest figure and the attention to detail is just crazy. No matter what kind of pose you put this guy in he just looks amazing from both back and front.

Now this isn’t the first time Gabranth has been released in figure form there was also the original Play Arts figure, which was released some time ago. I can’t make a direct comparison between the two because mine is still in the box, but one thing is for sure being a Play Arts Kai line the new Gabranth benefits from the increased articulation. This allows Gabranth to be posed in all kinds of different ways compared to the original Play Arts figure. This alone makes the newer figure truly remarkable and superior to the older model.

Best thing about this figure is it arrived in great condition. Anyone that has collected play arts figures will tell that at least one of their figures something was wrong with it when they took it out of the box. Simple things like loose joints, Stiff joints, missing hands etc. These things for me have ruined perfectly good Play Arts figures in the past, but I’m glad to say Gabranth arrived without any problems.

If I had to make a choice and could only pick one out the three figures it would definitely be Gabranth. 

FINAL OPINION: AWESOME / MUST BUY

Author: Hall0606
Meh!!! Bio about me what’s to know I’m a pure anime and gaming junkie nothing else matters. Never before have I ever written a gaming article, so this is pretty much a first time experience for me, so don’t blame me if things don’t turn out so good. “The Game is On” all though I’m only ever playing for fun. My favourite game genre is RPG but also enjoy First/Third person shooters, Hack and Slash and the occasional Beat ‘em up. Meh!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment