Sunday 29 January 2012

Assassin's Creed Revelations - Most Wanted Part 1

Posted by Hall0606 On Sunday, January 29, 2012 0 comments


Hello once again Hall0606 with another blog post. So basically this little series I call Most Wanted and basically it’s the same thing that I did with my Assassins Creed Brotherhood  videos, which I entitled them as Wanted Mayhem and Manhunt Mayhem. So this is a collection of my Wanted matches from Assassins Creed Revelations embedded onto my blog with some extra notes to go along with the videos.
----------------------------------------
MODE: Wanted -- Your objective is to kill your designated TARGETS and avoid being killed by your PURSUERS. The higher you rank, the more PURSUERS will hunt you. The highest score wins. Quality kills will boost your score through bonuses earned.
    Free for all -- 4-8 players
    Session -- 1 round of 10 minutes

MAP: Antioch
PERSONA: Vanguard
PROFILE SETS: 1(Default 2: Fire Crackers and Disguise)
----------------------------------------
ASSASSIN'S CREED REVELATIONS | WANTED | PART 1 | ONLINE MATCH

 
In this match I am low level and using default profile set 2, which consists of fire crackers and disguise. Now I pretty much only used the disguise since it is the most useful in this mode especially when dealing with pursers cause they will most likely be concentrating on finding the person in the profile picture in the top right, which will leave them exposed for some easy stuns. When using disguise you always have to be careful that your pursers or targets don’t see you using it otherwise you just wasted your disguise ability and any possible advantages you may have had are lost. Now the players in this much are all low levelled and somewhat inexperienced. So one or two surprise stuns and kills I was able to pull off. Now in this match the Knight tends to spend a lot of time on the roof and I try my best to avoid going on the roof because I don’t do so well on the roof tops and also it will cause my detection meter to drop as I’m climbing. I try to use moving blend groups as best as I could to get closer to my targets, furthermore I do have a bit of bad luck in the beginning. However I did try and fight my way back to the top as best as I could.

----------------------------------------
MAP: Galata
PERSONA: Crusader
PROFILE SETS: 1(Default 2: Fire Crackers and Disguise)
----------------------------------------
 ASSASSIN'S CREED REVELATIONS | WANTED | PART 2 | ONLINE MATCH


Another low level player match and much like the first do utilise the disguise ability a fair bit in this match.  Also just like the first match the Ottoman Jester spends a lot of time on the roof tops like the Knight did in the first video. I do get a lot of pursers on me in this match at least 2-3 at a time and it can be very difficult to catch up to your targets while trying to avoid so many pursers but again I try my best to do so. Furthermore do earn all my variety bonuses in this match which helps a lot with the final score and in general it was a very early level enjoyable match.



Check the rest of my >>ACR PLAYLIST>>on my YouTube channel

Author: Hall0606
Meh!!! Bio about me what’s to know I’m a pure anime and gaming junkie nothing else matters. Never before have I ever written a gaming article, so this is pretty much a first time experience for me, so don’t blame me if things don’t turn out so good. “The Game is On” all though I’m only ever playing for fun. My favourite game genre is RPG but also enjoy First/Third person shooters, Hack and Slash and the occasional Beat ‘em up. Meh!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment