Saturday 6 August 2011

Assassin's Creed Brotherhood - Wanted Mayhem Part 2

Posted by Hall0606 On Saturday, August 06, 2011 0 comments

Game Mode: WANTED
Map: VENICE
Persona: Thief
PROFILE SETS: Smoke Bomb & Poison

ASSASSIN'S CREED BROTHERHOOD | WANTED | PART 4 | ONLINE MATCH



During this match I used the smoke bomb and poison profile set throughout the match. The poison comes into play a few times against the Executioner who I mistakenly call the Butcher. Also I do call the prowler a hunter. Blending in with the crowds worked well against my pursers who for most of the match were making themselves obvious anyway. There aren’t very many High level players in this match there are about 3 or 4 between level 30 and 50 and the rest are 1 to 10 in levels.


Game Mode: WANTED
Map: SAN DONATO NIGHT
Persona: Thief
PROFILE SETS: Mute & Smoke Bomb

ASSASSIN'S CREED BROTHERHOOD | WANTED | PART 5 | ONLINE MATCH



For this match I use my defensive profile set of Mute & Smoke Bomb which comes in very handy against my pursers which throughout parts of the match I get three pursers on me. Also blend in more as usual with crowds and get some hidden bonuses. As always I take my time throughout most of the match which is something that works well for me and is something that I will keep sticking to in these wanted matches.  

Check the last Part of >>Wanted Mayhem.>>


Check the rest of my >>ACB PLAYLIST>>on my YouTube channel

Author: Hall0606
Meh!!! Bio about me what’s to know I’m a pure anime and gaming junkie nothing else matters. Never before have I ever written a gaming article, so this is pretty much a first time experience for me, so don’t blame me if things don’t turn out so good. “The Game is On” all though I’m only ever playing for fun. My favourite game genre is RPG but also enjoy First/Third person shooters, Hack and Slash and the occasional Beat ‘em up. Meh!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment