Wednesday 13 July 2011

New Intro, New Logo.

Posted by Hall0606 On Wednesday, July 13, 2011 0 comments

 
As the title says I've got a new intro and new logo. I spent a lot of time the week before coming up with a new logo and intro because I was getting tired of the old intro and wasn’t really happy anymore with the old logo. So anyway starting from Dynasty Warriors 7 part 4 on my YouTube channel you can see my new logo and intro. There are two different versions of my intro as they have different ending clips because I couldn’t choose which one was better. One has Sonic and one has Assassins Creed Brotherhood.

So for those that do take notice let me know which one you like best and what you think of my new intro and logo.    

Author: Hall0606
Meh!!! Bio about me what’s to know I’m a pure anime and gaming junkie nothing else matters. Never before have I ever written a gaming article, so this is pretty much a first time experience for me, so don’t blame me if things don’t turn out so good. “The Game is On” all though I’m only ever playing for fun. My favourite game genre is RPG but also enjoy First/Third person shooters, Hack and Slash and the occasional Beat ‘em up. Meh!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment