Wednesday 13 July 2011

Assassin's Creed Brotherhood - Wanted Mayhem Part 1

Posted by Hall0606 On Wednesday, July 13, 2011 0 comments

So it’s been awhile since I've updated my blog with anything, but I have uploaded a lot of new videos of games mostly ACB online matches, which I've gotten back into recently. So I'm calling this series Wanted Mayhem and I've started adding commentary to my videos because I think for most videos it’s not enough to just add gameplay videos on its own. So I’ve got a new mic and in a few of my earlier commentary videos I was using a Logitech mic to record my audio commentary. However I felt that I needed a much better mic to record my commentary. Mainly because the Logitech mic was never really meant to be used as an audio recording device it was meant for online player chat, but when you’re recording commentaries you need something more relevant for that kind of thing. The main problem with the Logitech mic was the usually popping sounds with certain words and it also pretty much picked up sounds from the background and even the sounds of the headset moving where picked up. So I ordered a new mic that is well worth the money and it is the Blue Snowball mic. It is one of the best affordable mics I've used and is well worth the money.

Anyway enough about that it’s time to get to my ACB videos. As I was saying I've started adding commentary to my videos that I'm uploading now. Mostly the ACB online matches at the moment but as I get better at doing commentaries I'll add more of them to my other videos. So I'm calling this series ACB Wanted Mayhem similar to ACB Manhunt Mayhem and it’s just basically my videos embedded onto my blog also with a little more insight to the videos written into the blog posts. So I hope you enjoy I am getting slowly better at doing these videos and I want my videos to be enjoyable to watch and I mostly want to share my single player and multiplayer experiences as a gamer.  

ASSASSIN'S CREED BROTHERHOOD | WANTED | PART 2 | ONLINE MATCH



Game Mode: WANTED
Map:FORLI
Persona: The Footpad
PROFILE SETS: Smoke Bomb & Poison


In my first Wanted match in a long while I have a pretty rocky ride in this match. I get killed a fair bit by the nobleman in this match, but the quality of my kills makes up for it. I'm also using smoke bomb and poison to try and maximize my score as best as I can. The smoke bomb comes in handy when my pursuers run in close to me. So apart from being killed twice for every kill I get the match ended pretty well. There were moments where I thought there is now way I’ll finish in first place or second or even third. So I was a bit surprised with the ending result. Hardly any time spent blending with crowds for this one, which is mu usual and most preferred style of playing. In turn it kind of made things harder for me to try and stay alive long enough to reach and kill my target. Anyway its good watch so enjoy unfortunately this video doesn’t have commentary as I uploaded it before I got my new mic.   

ASSASSIN'S CREED BROTHERHOOD | WANTED | PART 3 | ONLINE MATCH



Game Mode: WANTED
Map: CASTEL GANDOLFO
Persona: The Thief
PROFILE SETS: Smoke Bomb & Mute, Smoke Bomb & Poison, Disguise & Smoke Bomb

So this is my first ACB video with commentary recorded with the Blue Snow Ball. In this match it was my first match back playing ACB after about three months. So in this match I listen out more for the whispers, which is something I never really did in my past matches. And it is something that really helps as it lets you know when your pursers are close to you. Take more time and care then I did before I blend in more with crowds. There also a couple of interesting moments with my pursers in this match also. Also at one moment I thought the Officer was my purser, but after watching the video again I realised that it couldn’t have been my purser because one no chase was initiated when he was running at me and, two there was no red triangle above his head when he was running and three the Prowler was my purser.

Author: Hall0606
Meh!!! Bio about me what’s to know I’m a pure anime and gaming junkie nothing else matters. Never before have I ever written a gaming article, so this is pretty much a first time experience for me, so don’t blame me if things don’t turn out so good. “The Game is On” all though I’m only ever playing for fun. My favourite game genre is RPG but also enjoy First/Third person shooters, Hack and Slash and the occasional Beat ‘em up. Meh!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment