Saturday 19 February 2011

Marvel Vs Capcom 3 Player Fights Part 1

Posted by Hall0606 On Saturday, February 19, 2011 0 comments


Here with more Marvel Vs Capcom 3 online matches. These videos are of player matches I've had from the time I got the game. Still sticking with the team of Dante, Deadpool and Ryu. After playing a number of player matches the game is very enjoyable online at the moment, but at the same time I find that if you ever wanted to try and take this game more seriously you’d be hard pushed to do so. The game is very accessible for newcomers requiring minimal effort to pull off something that looks pretty cool and pretty punishing.

Anyway these were my first few player matches and they pretty enjoyable and funny as you can hear the other player swear and complain about everything. Not to mention saying other random things such as zero frame block?????? All of a sudden they have become a pro…………

WARNING: Video contains some swearing thoughout parts of both videos from the other player over XBOXLIVE. pretty funny though.

MARVEL VS CAPCOM 3 PLAYER MATCH 1

This is a continuation from the previous video with same person and same amount of anger.

MARVEL VS CAPCOM 3 PLAYER MATCH 2


Author: Hall0606
Meh!!! Bio about me what’s to know I’m a pure anime and gaming junkie nothing else matters. Never before have I ever written a gaming article, so this is pretty much a first time experience for me, so don’t blame me if things don’t turn out so good. “The Game is On” all though I’m only ever playing for fun. My favourite game genre is RPG but also enjoy First/Third person shooters, Hack and Slash and the occasional Beat ‘em up. Meh!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment