Wednesday 10 August 2011

Assassin's Creed Brotherhood - Wanted Mayhem Part 4

Posted by Hall0606 On Wednesday, August 10, 2011 0 comments


Gameame Mode: WANTED
Map: FLORENCE
Persona: Thief
PROFILE SETS: Smoke Bomb & Poison, Mute & Smoke Bomb

ASSASSIN'S CREED BROTHERHOOD | WANTED | PART 8 | ONLINE MATCH



So in this wanted things start off well but I do make one huge mistake in the later part of the match. As always I take my time and blend in a lot with moving crowds as that is something that works well for me. I try my best to stay off of roof tops as that is something that doesn’t work for me but you’ll see a lot of my targets using the roof in this match. There are a number of good moments when I was able to escape and get a number of stuns on my pursers, which is something I seem to be getting better at.


Gameame Mode: WANTED
Map: PIENZA
Persona: Thief
PROFILE SETS: Smoke Bomb & Poison, Mute & Smoke Bomb

ASSASSIN'S CREED BROTHERHOOD | WANTED | PART 9 | ONLINE MATCH



For me personally this has to be my favourite wanted match. Everything just fell into place nicely. One thing I finally realised by the time I started this match was that blending in with moving crowds causes them to move towards your target. Now I blend in with crowds a lot but this is something I never took much notice of, which is way it is such a surprise to me when I finally did realise this fact. Anyway another thing for me in this match I was able to spot my pursers a lot easier and was able to plan on how to take them out, which worked well for most of the match. So along with all the stunning gameplay I was able attain a number of kills in this match gaining a number of bonuses especially the hidden bonus. As always my to favourite profile sets Smoke Bomb & Poison, Mute & Smoke Bomb I switch between and use pretty well during this match. Anyway this was one of my better match videos I think and I hope everyone that watches enjoys.

Check the last Part of >>Wanted Mayhem.>>


Check the rest of my >>ACB PLAYLIST>>on my YouTube channel


Author: Hall0606
Meh!!! Bio about me what’s to know I’m a pure anime and gaming junkie nothing else matters. Never before have I ever written a gaming article, so this is pretty much a first time experience for me, so don’t blame me if things don’t turn out so good. “The Game is On” all though I’m only ever playing for fun. My favourite game genre is RPG but also enjoy First/Third person shooters, Hack and Slash and the occasional Beat ‘em up. Meh!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment