Friday 29 April 2011

Marvel Vs Capcom 3 Rank Fights Part 3

Posted by Hall0606 On Friday, April 29, 2011 0 comments

Ok just one video this time around and in this battle I’m taking on another player that is slightly higher ranked than I am. Player is a 9th scout and uses a team consisting of DeadPool, Dante and Hulk. Early on I was doing really well I managed to take out both Dante and Deadpool. In a quick twist of fate a red Hulk on x factor proved to be nearly fatal for me as my opponent was able to take both Ryu and Deadpool in just a few hits. Luckily with Dante I decided to block rather than try and attack when jumping in. After that I quickly activated x factor and executed the usual Dante combination of attacks for the win as my opponent left themselfs open when they tried to attack.



MARVEL VS CAPCOM 3 RANKED MATCH PART 5

Author: Hall0606
Meh!!! Bio about me what’s to know I’m a pure anime and gaming junkie nothing else matters. Never before have I ever written a gaming article, so this is pretty much a first time experience for me, so don’t blame me if things don’t turn out so good. “The Game is On” all though I’m only ever playing for fun. My favourite game genre is RPG but also enjoy First/Third person shooters, Hack and Slash and the occasional Beat ‘em up. Meh!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment