Thursday 18 November 2010

Sonic The Hedgehog 4 Episode 1 - Playthrough Part 4 - Mad Gear Zone

Posted by Hall0606 On Thursday, November 18, 2010 0 comments

Racing through Mad Gear Zone
Last Zone before the final showdown with Eggman.


SONIC THE HEDGEHOG 4 - EPISODE 1 - MAD GEAR ZONE - ACT 1 & 2



SONIC THE HEDGEHOG 4 - EPISODE 1 - MAD GEAR ZONE - ACT 3 & BOSS


SONIC THE HEDGEHOG 4 - EPISODE 1 - PLAYTHROUGH PART 5 - E.G.G STATION ZONE - FINAL SHOWDOWN IN SPACE>>

Author: Hall0606
Meh!!! Bio about me what’s to know I’m a pure anime and gaming junkie nothing else matters. Never before have I ever written a gaming article, so this is pretty much a first time experience for me, so don’t blame me if things don’t turn out so good. “The Game is On” all though I’m only ever playing for fun. My favourite game genre is RPG but also enjoy First/Third person shooters, Hack and Slash and the occasional Beat ‘em up. Meh!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment