Friday 10 September 2010

Metroid Other M Playthrough Part 1

Posted by Hall0606 On Friday, September 10, 2010 0 comments

So I bought Metroid Other M last week and I've enjoyed it a lot over the last few days. This is the most action pack Metroid game I've played and a pretty big departure from the Prime trilogy. At times this game really feels like a Team Ninja game with the amount of enemies it chucks at you from time to time and the odd split second timing needed for a few of the fights.
Samus
I haven’t finished it yet but I have started uploading videos of my play-through. Unfortunately it can take some time to upload these videos to YouTube, as my upload speed isn’t the best and YouTube doesn’t help much when my connection drops, which results in me pretty much having to start again. But anyway I’ll try and upload my play through as fast as I can. The first four videos are below so enjoy for now.

METROID: OTHER M - PLAYTHROUGH PART 01


METROID: OTHER M - PLAYTHROUGH PART 02


METROID: OTHER M - PLAYTHROUGH PART 03



METROID: OTHER M - PLAYTHROUGH PART 04

Author: Hall0606
Meh!!! Bio about me what’s to know I’m a pure anime and gaming junkie nothing else matters. Never before have I ever written a gaming article, so this is pretty much a first time experience for me, so don’t blame me if things don’t turn out so good. “The Game is On” all though I’m only ever playing for fun. My favourite game genre is RPG but also enjoy First/Third person shooters, Hack and Slash and the occasional Beat ‘em up. Meh!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment