Sunday 25 July 2010

Street Fighter X Tekken

Posted by Hall0606 On Sunday, July 25, 2010 0 comments


Announced at Comic-Con 2010 Street Fighter X Tekken
(pronounced Street Fighter Cross Tekken) and Tekken X Street Fighter will be coming to both Xbox360 and PS3. Street Fighter X Tekken was running on PS3 and uses the same engine as Street Fighter IV, which would explain why the characters have the same look and style as in Street Fighter IV. The game will also have tag style fights where players will be able to select two characters and be able to perform assist attacks and special combos.

Nothing else was mentioned about Namco's version Tekken X Street Fighter. I personally can't wait to see more from this game and also Namco's version.

You can check out some images and more info from either Ign.com or better yet EventHubs.com

Currently no dates have been set yet but you can enjoy and drool of the video below.

Author: Hall0606
Meh!!! Bio about me what’s to know I’m a pure anime and gaming junkie nothing else matters. Never before have I ever written a gaming article, so this is pretty much a first time experience for me, so don’t blame me if things don’t turn out so good. “The Game is On” all though I’m only ever playing for fun. My favourite game genre is RPG but also enjoy First/Third person shooters, Hack and Slash and the occasional Beat ‘em up. Meh!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment