Thursday 29 July 2010

DVD & Blu-Ray Anime Releases

Posted by Hall0606 On Thursday, July 29, 2010 0 comments

Thought I’d post a little anime news starting with the long awaited release for anime fans of Fullmetal Alchemist Brotherhood. On 23rd August 2010 on both DVD and Blu-Ray Volume one containing the first 13 episodes will be released in the UK.
Fullmetal Alchemist Brotherhood Part One

The first anime adaption of Fullmetal Alchemist is one of the best anime I’ve seen to date, so good that I bought the entire series plus the movie on DVD. Now I plan to do the same thing with Brotherhood.

Fullmetal alchemist will carry an RRP of £34.99 and £24.99 for both Blu-Ray and DVD respectively or even cheaper online from Amazon.co.uk.

Bleach Series 4 Complete Boxset
Bleach Diamond Dust Rebellion
But before that on 9th August another anime series which I have grown to love Bleach will have its Series 4 Complete Box Set released on DVD in the UK. The Complete Series 4 Box set will contain episodes 64 – 91 and come on 7 disks. The UK will also finally see the release of the second Bleach movie entitled The Diamond Dust Rebellion, which will be released on 9th September.

Author: Hall0606
Meh!!! Bio about me what’s to know I’m a pure anime and gaming junkie nothing else matters. Never before have I ever written a gaming article, so this is pretty much a first time experience for me, so don’t blame me if things don’t turn out so good. “The Game is On” all though I’m only ever playing for fun. My favourite game genre is RPG but also enjoy First/Third person shooters, Hack and Slash and the occasional Beat ‘em up. Meh!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment